The www.looecaravan.co.uk website is provided, owned and controlled by Webtech Design Limited (a company registered in England & Wales with company number 3588028 of Clay House Business Centre, 5 Horninglow Street, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire DE14 1NG, United Kingdom to you (the“User”) subject to the following conditions (the “Conditions”). Webtech Design Ltd can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 01283 711010
1. The Tenant shall be entitled to occupy the property for holiday purposes only and this agreement shall not confer on the Tenant any security of tenure within the terms of the Housing Act 1988 pursuant to which the occupation shall be deemed to be by way of an excluded tenancy.
PAYMENTS – PLEASE NOTE THAT PAYMENT IS DEEMED AS ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
1. The outstanding balance must be received 8 weeks before the start date of the holiday. In the event of the start date being less than 8 weeks payment in full is required.
2. A deposit payment of £60 of the total cost of hire is payable on booking if the booking is made more than 8 weeks before the start of the rental. Bookings are provisional until a deposit is received. Non-payment of the balance of the hire charge on or after the due date may be construed as a cancellation of the contract by the Hirer.
3. Where bookings are made 8 weeks or less before the date of arrival, the full amount of the total hiring charge is to be paid at the time of making the booking.
4. Telephone or email bookings will only remain in place for a period of 7 days, pending receipt of the deposit. The booking will be subject to cancellation if the deposit is not paid within 7 days.
5. The hire charge is inclusive of numbers of persons and includes the supply of electricity, gas and all bed linen.
6. Payment by bank transfer, Paypal or cheque are accepted.
1. If you cancel less than 8 weeks prior to your holiday start the following deductions will apply:
a) If you cancel 8 weeks prior to arrival date – deposit payment.
b) If you cancel between 6-8 weeks prior to arrival date – 50% of hire charge.
c) If you cancel between 2-5 weeks prior to arrival date – 70% of hire charge.
d) Less than 1 week prior to arrival date – 100% of hire charge.
e) We strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance
2. The owners reserve the right to cancel occupancy without notice. In such an event the Hirer shall be notified as soon as is practical with the Owners liability limited to the value of any payment received from the hirer.
Up to 2 dogs are permitted in the caravan. Some breeds of dog including those listed in the Dangerous Dog Act 1991 are not allowed. Pets should not be left unattended in Looe Caravan or elsewhere on the park and must not be allowed on bedding or seating. If we think your pet is causing a nuisance on the holiday park or damage you will be required to remove it from the park. You are responsible for clearing up after your dog.
1. The caravan is 6 berth and this should not at any time be exceeded.
It is a policy of the park that the Caravan cannot be let to:
a) Parties whose members are all under 21 years of age
b) Parties whose members are all young males or all young females.
2. Up to 2 dogs are allowed.
3. No smoking is allowed inside the Caravan.
4. Please keep the area surrounding the Caravan clean and tidy.
5. The Park Management or Caravan owners have the right to terminate any holiday if the general behaviour, or noise level of any party is unacceptable to them or complaints have been received. No money will be refunded in this circumstance.
6. Please use the space by the caravan for parking your vehicle. (max of 2 vehicles – park rules)
7. The Owner or his representative shall be allowed access to the Caravan at any reasonable time during the occupancy.
8. Please vacate the caravan by 10am on the day of departure unless a prior arrangement for a later departure time has been arranged.
9. Please leave the Caravan in the same condition as you found it. You are responsible for any damage to your holiday home during your stay.
CARE OF PROPERTY
The Hirer shall take all reasonable and proper care of the caravan and its contents which include furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in or on the caravan, decking or patio and leave them in the same state of repair, condition, cleanliness and tidiness as at the commencement of the rental period. No BBQ’s, portable or disposable are to be used on the decking. Any issues or problems regarding the caravan must be reported to the owners, immediately, in order that early remedial action can be taken.
DAMAGE & BREAKAGES
The Hirer is required to inform the owner of any breakages or damage in or around the caravan promptly so that it can be repaired and replaced for the next Hirer.
The Hirer is bound to reimburse the owners for replacement, repair or extra cleaning costs where reasonably demanded by the owners for damage caused by the Hirer.
Bookings will commence at 3.00 p.m on the first day of the booking (subject to unavoidable delays) and terminate at 10.00am on the final day of the booking to allow time for the owners to prepare the property for the next booking.
All bookings are made on the understanding that your holiday home will be placed at your disposal on the date stated on the booking confirmation. If this should not be possible through circumstances beyond the control of the owners (for example: fire, theft, damage etc) or the property owners cannot guarantee to provide an alternative holiday home, in which case the booking deposit and hire charge, if paid, will be repaid in full, but you will have no claim against the property owners.
The owners of Looe Caravan and site management are not liable for any loss or damage to any Hirer’s property or any property belonging to a member of the Hirer’s party howsoever caused.
The Hirer or members of his/her party cannot hold the owners of Looe Caravan liable for any personal injury/death howsoever sustained where the owners and/or their employees have used reasonable skill and care; and/or where caused by the fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party (including inadequate supervision of children); and/or where caused by the fault of a third party, and/or where caused by an event that could not have been reasonably foreseen or avoided.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without any prior notice.